One of the reasons why I love Rebecca Minkoff is for the effortless wearability of her clothes. Her Resort ’15 collection couldn’t be more perfect for right now… really. Although Minkoff explained she was inspired by Ibiza and the bohemian coast, the red, white, and blue collection speaks perfectly to one particular American holiday of ours that just so happens to be right around the corner. For our next 4th of Julyfingers, let’s recreate this cool girl play on stripes. Grab your striper tool, Ladies.
You’ll need: these.
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Start by painting two fingers white and two fingers blue
2. On your white nails, paint horizontal stripes with a red striper
3. Since red and blue clash, you’ll want to paint white vertical stripes as a base
4. Now paint over your white vertical lines with red
5. Top it off with matte top coat for a cool effect
(Photo: NYMag.com, Nail Photos: Taryn Multack for Miss Ladyfinger)Tags: 4th of July, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Rebecca Minkoff, Resort 2015, Runway Inspired Nail Art