If there’s one staple item that straddles the line of excessiveness in my closet, it’s the pullover sweatshirt. Never have I met a creature of warmth that lends itself so easily to fashion. And on a breezy day like today, this sweatshirt is perfection. With just a push-up of the sleeve, a statement necklace, or even an iconic print– you have the making of an outfit that will get you from a cool summer day into night. Pair it with a skirt or your favorite ripped jeans and sandals for the perfect beginning-of-summer outfit.
SOMEONE learned how to make GIFS (!!!), which is really exciting.
1. Start with a full white nail
2. With a green nail art striper create the stems of the palm fronds going in different directions
3. Feather out the leaves from each one
4. With white polish and a dotter tool layer little flowers on top of the palm fronds
5. Dot the center of the flowers with light pink polish
6. Top it off with top coat!
Which do you prefer– step-by-step photos or GIFs? Let me know! And shop the look below:
(Photos: Sophia Walker, Nail Photos: Taryn Multack for Miss Ladyfinger)Tags: Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Runway Inspired Nail Art