What’s better than hot dogs, watermelon, fireworks and summer? Not much else, so express your love for America with these patriotic Ladyfingers.
To get this look, I used Brilliant White by CND, Baker Street by Nails Inc, and red and white by Color Club Nail Art Duo.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full white nail
2. Tape off the bottom portion of your nail
3. Paint the exposed section with blue
4. Using a red nail art brush, paint red vertical stripes down the white portion of the nail
5. With the fine point of Color Club’s Nail Art Duo, dot small dots within the blue portion to emulate stars
6. Polish your red lines by painting a thin line of white where the two colors meet
7. Top it off with top coat
Top: Wildfox, Shorts: Levis, Sunnies: Gucci, Rings from Etsy.
Happy 4th of July!!
MLFTags: CND, Color Club, Fourth of July, Independence Day, July 4th, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Nails Inc