It’s holiday time, so naturally I have sequins and sparkle on the brain. What excites me the most about this holiday season is the renaissance revival that came off the Fall ’12 runways. The Fall shows suggested that more is more and top-to-toe opulence should be embraced. I’m not going to argue with that! I’m really excited to be partnering with 7 for All Mankind, because they offer more than just basic denim. For this look, I started with these amazing gold brocade pants by 7 for All Mankind and topped it off with their denim top, a sequined top from Topshop, and Michael Kors booties.
Even more exciting is that I’m giving away a pair of 7 for All Mankind jeans, as well as the nail polishes used to create this look!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Follow @missladyfinger and @7FAM on Twitter
2. Tweet us how you’d style your jeans
3. Must use both Twitter handles + hashtag #GiveMe7s
(Example tweet: With a cozy sweater and short boots @Missladyfinger @7FAM #GiveMe7s)
**Winner will be chosen on November 30, 2012**
Read on to get these Ladyfingers:
To emulate this look, I used Suzi Skiis in the Pyrenees by OPI, Going Back to Cali by Ginger+Liz, and a nail art brush.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Start with a metallic pewter nail
2. With a small nail art brush, create a small diamond in the center of your nail with gold polish
3. Create ‘Cs’ along each line of the diamond facing outward
4. At the top of the nail, create a curled ‘V’ with a point filling the space between the ‘Cs’
5. Repeat at the bottom of the nail mirroring the top
6. Draw more random swirls to fill in the rest of the space
7. Top it off with top coat
(Styled by Taryn Multack)Tags: 7 for All Mankind, 7FAM, Fashion Inspired Nail Art, Give Away, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art