Maybe it’s because I’m from the Windy City or went to Syracuse University where it snows the majority of the year and never really had an option, but I actually do love winter. The only thing I can’t really stand is cold legs, which just means I stock up on pants and denim. 7 For All Mankind’s printed denim for the holiday season is versatile and offers a range of prints including coated metallics, snakeskin, floral, brocade, and tile prints. Using this icy silver tile print jean for inspiration, I paired it with a polka dotted shirt by Forever 21, sweater by Topshop, necklace by Zara, and Nike sneakers. You can snag the jeans by clicking here.
To emulate this look, I used Tuck Me In by Ginger+Liz, a black nail art pen, and LA Pop by Zoya.
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full silver nail
2. Using your nail art pen, draw a small flower in the center of each nail
3. Enclose your flower with a circle around it
4. Create another circle outside of the one you just made
5. In the remaining space, create zigzags
6. Dot within the center triangular space of the zigzags
7. Using a sheer iridescent polish, paint a layer on top of your nail
8. Top it off with top coat
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, Ginger and Liz, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Taryn Multack, Zoya