With the epic announcement at Coachella back in April and the throw-down fashion show with a badass afterparty featuring Missy Elliott last week, the Alexander Wang x H&M waiting game struggle has been beyond real. But now, we’re in the homestretch! The collection which features fierce activewear and streetwear officially lands in stores and online Thursday, November 6.
There’s nothing I dread more than having to fight with fellow shoppers, especially without these Alexander Wang x H&M boxing gloves to duke it out in-store. In the meantime, here’s how to get a piece of the collection sans blood, sweat and tears:
1. On a bare nail, start by making black horizontal guide lines down your nail (use a nail art pen or a very thin striper)
2. Next close the lines with little ‘C’ shapes
3. When you determine where your stop line will be fill in the remaining spaces with smaller ‘C’s and circles making them more dense as you reach the edges. Here’s the progression:
4. Finally paint a thick horizontal stripe along the tip of your nail making sure it doesn’t connect with the bottom portion
5. Top it off with matte top coat for a cool effect
(Photo: Refinery29, Nail Photos: Taryn Multack for Miss Ladyfinger)Tags: Alexander Wang, Fall 2014, HM, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Runway Inspired Nail Art