Well, I’m back from a much needed vacation and tanner than ever. Mission accomplished! If you need a visual, you can refer to Miss Ali Stephens for Flair magazine. Meanwhile, I’ll pretend that the picture-perfect body and Burberry cropped parka are, in fact, mine.
To emulate this look, I used Pretty Edgy by Essie, Brilliant White by CND and Baker Street by Nails Inc.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Paint your full nail green
2. Using your white and a thin nail art brush dab on sporadic small dots
3. Using a different nail art brush, apply 1 to 3 irregular squares and rectangles on your nail with dark blue
4. Clean up the edges of your squares with your white nail art brush
5. Outline the white edges with a black nail art pen applying just a thin line
6. Top it off with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
(Photo: fashiongonerogue.com)Tags: Ali Stephens, Burberry, CND World, Essie, Flair, Flair Magazine, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Nails Inc