Keep an eye out for this one, ladies. Bibhu Mohapatra is sure to make you swoon. He launched his namesake collection in 2009 and by 2010 he became a member of CFDA. If that doesn’t promise pure talent, then his Resort ‘13 collection is sure to make you a believer. The collection features modern ethnic prints in sleek silhouettes. Graphic elements come by way of symmetrical slits, insets, contrast piping, and structured shoulders. The best part is the graphic ikat print that makes two appearances: one in a slim trouser pant and the other in this graphic body con sheath.
To emulate this look, I used Brilliant White by CND, Pink Shock by Maybelline’s Color Show, Westbourne Grove by Nails Inc and Sally Hansen’s black nail art pen.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full white nail
2. Using a nail art brush, paint pink stripes of varying lengths along the left side of the nail
3. Repeat with yellow, but make smaller lines
4. With a black nail art pen outline the stripes with shaky lines
5. Top it off with Deborah Lippmann’s Umbrella top coat
(Photo: style.com)Tags: Bibhu Mohapatra, CND, Deborah Lippmann, Manicure Muse, Maybelline, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Nails Inc, Resort 2013, Runway Inspired Nail Art, Sally Hansen