A collection described as “a hallucination jungle” definitely sparks some curiosity, especially when it refers to one by the King of the Wild himself, Carlos Miele. Whether you’re en route to a tropical Holiday destination or getting festive with your holiday manicure, take a walk on the wild side with some Carlos Miele Ladyfingers. No animal was left behind. There were zebra stripes, oversized giraffe prints, leopard, and tiger prints layered in chiffons to create a hallucinatory effect. Even more so because the prints were in hyped up hues like phosphorous blue, emerald greens, and glowing gold. Finding the perfect bright, bold polishes was easy with Maybelline New York’s 40-shade Color Show collection.
1. Start with a full nail of Bold gold
2. Using your dotter tool and Navy Narcissist, apply curved shapes in different rotations around your nail
3. Repeat using Shocking Seas layering near and around the dark blue shapes you just made (the thicker they are, the denser the print)
4. Layering on top of your blue shapes, dot Onyx Rush on top of where the two blues meet creating another shape
5. Intersperse black dots where more gold space is showing
6. Top it off with top coat
(Photo: c/o Carlos Miele, Nail Photos by Taryn Multack for Miss Ladyfinger)Tags: Carlos Miele, Maybelline, Maybelline New York, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, NYFW, Runway Inspired Nail Art