It’s hard to believe we’re already almost half-way through summer. With only one beach trip under my belt, I’m the first to say I never want it to end. But I would be remiss not to admit that Fall shopping is my all-time favorite season (next to ice cream season, of course, and let’s be serious… that’s year-round). Fall shopping is so close, and in lieu of the biggest trend this year– 70s-inspired fashion– I can’t help but be drawn to 70s prints right now. The perfect remedy is this fun retro floral from Carven’s youthful Resort ’16 collection, particularly in this high-waisted short and mesh printed top. Here are more of my favorite looks from the show. Tutorial is below and for more Carven-inspired Ladyfingers click here.
To get this look, I used: OPI- Keeping Suzi at Bay, essie- Blanc and I’m Addicted, Deborah Lippmann- She Drives Me Crazy, Floss Gloss- Perf, and Zoya- Pippa.
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full blue nail
2. Using white polish and a dotter tool create organic circle shapes emulating flowers
3. Add tiny turquoise dots using the smaller side of your dotter tool
4. Next dot teal dots throughout the blue space
5. Dot tiny pink clusters in different areas of your nail
6. Add in yellow dots close to the pink ones you just made
7. Finally layer on white flowers
8. Top it off with top coat
(Photo: Style.com, Nail Photos: Taryn Multack for Miss Ladyfinger)Tags: Carven, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Resort 2016, Runway Inspired Nail Art