Let them have ladyfingers! On Monday, King Karl took reign over Versailles to present Chanel’s 2013 Cruise collection. His re-imagined Marie Antoinette was the ultimate mash-up of “Ghetto Royale” (which actually played as the soundtrack to the show) mixing opulence with rocker chic. Formal eighteenth century silhouettes like pantaloons, stacks of ruffles, and circle skirts translate to modern day with denim and punky flat forms. The best part? Similar to their historical counterparts, models sported candy-colored wigs and signature Chanel logos for beauty marks.
To emulate this look, I used I Will! by L’Oreal, and Neon Pink and Red Color Club duo.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Paint your full nail white
2. Using a red nail art brush or pen, draw swirls to create a “W” half way up your nail
3. Fill in the bottom portion leaving some white space
4. Once dry layer pink swirls on top
5. Top it off with top coatTags: Chanel, Chanel Cruise, Color Club, Cruise, LOreal, Manicure Muse, Marie Antoinette, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Runway Inspired Nail Art, Versailles