For a man who can only outdo himself, we’ve come to expect nothing short of incredible from Karl’s “the bigger the better” approach to the Chanel brand and its production. Resort ’15 was no different. This time the mantra extended all the way from the location (a private isle in Dubai) down—or up rather— to the bouffant hairdos. The collection was drenched in layers upon layers upon jewels that seemed to maintain the modest dress code of the Middle East and yet marry perfectly with the charm and chicness of Chanel. Every part of this collection was rich and exquisite. Between the prints, the moon charm head pieces, and the intricate details it’s impossible not to be inspired by this magical collection.
For more Chanel Ladyfingers, click here.
To shop the products I used to create this look, click here!
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full pale mint nail
2. Using the larger side of your dotter tool, paint a large orange circle in the center of your nail
3. With the small side of your dotter tool dot tiny black dots in a circle around the orange ones you just made
4. Paint 4 red dots and 2 lines extending out from the dots at each corner of your nail with the larger side of the dotter tool
5. Dot smaller circles using less dots in the empty spaces outside of the red spaces
6. With a black nail striper paint little sunbursts in the remaining mint portions of your nail
7. You can stop at the step above or add touches of lavender for added detail (refer to final photo)
8. Top it off with top coat
(Photo: Vogue.com, Nail Photos: Taryn Multack for Miss Ladyfinger)Tags: Chanel, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Resort 2015, Runway Inspired Nail Art