Take a deep breath, because it’s easy to imagine the fresh country air from the meadow that sets the stage for the Chloe Resort ’13 collection. You can always count on Chloe for a sophisticated collection with a laidback femininity. For Resort, Claire Waight Keller– Chloe’s creative director, brings us a soft romantic collection featuring a range of simple and relaxed silhouettes. Loose-fitting pants, tops and dresses are all impeccably draped with exquisite detail. One of the many stand-out looks (it’s so hard for me to choose a favorite) is this scarf print dress with its nod towards the late 70s. The color combination is the perfect transition into Fall. Ugh, Chloe… you get me every time.
To emulate this look, I used Very Structured by Essie, Baker Street by Nails Inc, White by CND, and a dotter tool.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full brick colored nail
2. Create a French tip on your nail using blue
3. Carefully line either side of your nail using blue– to avoid a mess, tape around your nail with Scotch tape or rub olive oil around the cuticles
4. Use a dotter tool to dot a white grid in the remainder of your brick colored nail
5. Dot touching white dots where the brick and blue meet to create a textured line
6. Top it off with top coat
(Photo: fashionising.com)Tags: Chloe, CND, Essie, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Nails Inc, Resort 2013, Runway Inspired Nail Art