Grocery shopping goes glamourous as Constance models looks from Dolce & Gabbana, Prabal Gurung and Jason Wu in the February issue of Vogue Latin America, photographed by Jean-François Campos. I’ve probably pinned every shot from this editorial. [Speaking of follow Miss Ladyfinger on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/missladyfinger]
To emulate, I started with Sally Hansen’s “Continuous Treatment” as a base coat, “Brilliant White” by CND, “Lapis of Luxury” by Essie, “Feisty” by Topshop, and “True Blue” by Orly Instant Artist.
1. Start by painting your full nail white
2. Create uneven dots using your light blue polish
3. Create uneven pink dots slightly overlapping the light blue to create a layered effect
4. Using a small nail art brush, apply small dots of dark navy in the centers of your dots
5. Top it off with Seche Vite’s Fast Dry Top Coat for a lasting finish