If there’s a Spring ’14 collection synonymous with summer, it’s DSquared2. Giving new meaning to ‘less is more’, the collection features micro-mini everything with an abundance of legs for days (or weeks, rather). You might recall another DSquared2 Ladyfinger from this show from back in November. Now that I’ve got my base tan down, it’s time to channel this sizzling collection with bombshell Ladyfingers… in more ways than one.
To emulate this look, you’ll need: these!
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full white nail
2. Using a nail striper and light pink polish, create hashes horizontally along your nail
3. Make the middle portion denser by adding more lines
4. Layering on top of the center portion, repeat step 3 with hot pink polish
5. Repeat step 3 again with the hot pink polish
6. Top it off with matte top coat for a cool effect!
(Photo: Style.com, Nail photos: Taryn Multack for Miss Ladyfinger)Tags: Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Runway Inspired Nail Art, Spring 2014