Admittedly, I’ve turned into that 28 year old who’s too cool to dress up for Halloween. But just because I’ve hung up my skanky Superwoman, Snow White, and Black Swan costumes doesn’t mean I’m done with Halloween forever. No– it just means I’m growing up. Instead I reach for the scary make up (see last year’s Halloween photo below) and opt for the less literal interpretation of Halloween nail art by looking towards the runways. This layered wrap dress from Emilio Pucci’s Fall ’15 collection is the chicer adult option to those less inclined to dress up.
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full nude nail
2. With an orangy-red polish and a striper paint a sideways V
3. With a true red, layer on angled stripes emulating mummy wraps
4. Repeat with your darkest red stripes
5. Top it off with matte top coat for a spooky effect!
(Photo: Vogue.com, Nail Photos: Taryn Multack for Miss Ladyfinger)Tags: Emilio Pucci, Halloween, Halloween Nail Art, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Runway Inspired Nail Art