The Victoria’s Secret Angels may reign in the commercial world for sexiest bombshells, but in the couture world it’s the Giambattista Valli girl for Spring. Unattainable, yet so desired are the micro fit and flare minidresses with 3D floral embellishments. Each look in the collection was a showstopper in it’s own right, but the one that captured my heart was this white long sleeved mini budding with bejeweled cherry blossoms. Whether or not you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day tomorrow, paint, pucker up and feel sexy in these Valli Couture Ladyfingers.
To emulate this look, I used Eileen by Julep, Pick Me Up at Melrose Place by NCLA, Red Snapper by Sally Hansen, Ash by Jamberry, a dotter tool and a striper.
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full white nail
2. With red polish and a dotter tool, dot red dots along one side of your nail slightly reaching the other
3. Repeat with purple polish
4. With gray and a nail striper connect some of the dots making branches
5. [OPTIONAL] Dot tiny black dots in the center of the larger ones you’ve made with a black nail art pen
6. Top it off with matte top coat
(Photo: Vogue.com, Nail Photos: Taryn Multack for Miss Ladyfinger)Tags: Couture, Giambattista Valli, Jamberry, Julep, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Runway Inspired Nail Art, Sally Hansen, Spring 2014, Valentine's Day