Ever since the Marni for H&M collaboration was announced, the countdown to March has been painfully slow. Luckily, we’re in the homestretch. The collaboration finally hits stores March 8th. The complete lookbook has already gone viral giving us much to look forward to (I’ll take one of everything, please). Even better that everything is reasonably priced with most pieces under $100.
I used Urban Purple by Rimmel London, Summer Peach by American Apparel and Stolen Sapphires by Topshop.
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Paint your full nail a burgundy color
2. Using a dotter tool- I used Orly’s Dotter Duo tool (available here)- make two rows of peach dots across the middle of your nail
3. Make a line of vertical dots aligning with a column dots you made on the right side of your nail
4. Clean your dotter tool and start again dotting with dark blue. Create a dotted vertical line on either side of your peach vertical line
5. Clean your tool again and apply more peach dots at the top and bottom of your nail
6. Seal off with top coat and voila!Tags: American Apparel, HM, Manicure Muse, Marni, Marni for HM, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Orly, Rimmel London, Topshop