The 70s are having a major comeback– just wait and see. By Fall ’15 70s prints, round glasses, and muted tones will have taken over your closet. Until then, however, you can get your hands on some Paul & Joe Spring which was one of the designers to help pioneer this resurrection. The collection featured micro-paisley suits, Peter Pan collars, and flowy maxi dresses.
For me, the stand out number wasn’t very 70s at all… instead it had a bit of prep and a whole lot of stripe. Here’s how to add a bit of prep to your step!
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full ivory nail
2. Paint an orange stripe about 1/3 of the way up your nail
3. Paint a thicker stripe in navy adjacent to the stripe you just made
4. Repeat to create a pattern
5. Outline all of the stripes you made with a thin black line
6. Top it off with matte top coat
(Photo: Style.com, Nail photos: Taryn Multack for Miss Ladyfinger)Tags: Color Club, Ginger and Liz, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Runway Inspired Nail Art, Spring 2015