After a Spring collection to remember, Prada was one of my highly anticipated shows and Miuccia never disappoints. However, if you wanted an explanation for the fabulous clashing prints, floor length vests, or 3D embroideries, you’ll have to lean back and simply enjoy the ride. When asked about her take on the collection, Miuccia explained “everyone has a theory about their collections these days, but I’m sick of theories. This collection is about the pleasure of fashion.” Amen.
(Also noteworthy: Pat McGrath’s kohl-coated eyes and contrasting extensions. Yes, please.)
To recreate my favorite look from the collection, I used Sew Psyched by Essie and Black/White nail art brushed by Color Club’s Duo collection.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full green nail
2. Using a thin nail art brush, draw 3 black diagonal lines
3. Repeat crossing over the other direction
4. Draw straight lines across, bisecting where the two diagonals meet
5. Fill in the top triangles with black
6. Using a white nail art brush, draw smaller diamonds within the existing ones
7. Top it off with top coat
(Photo: Elle.com)Tags: AW 2012, Color Club, Essie, Fall 2012, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Prada, Runway Inspired Nail Art