Two words best describe Jack and Lazaro’s Fall ‘12 collection: oversized and angular. This season Proenza Schouler pushes silhouettes forward with scaled-up varsity jackets and kimono-wrapped skirts fully equipped with karate-inspired black belts. I’m pining over this look in particular which has an oriental yet all-American vibe.
To emulate this look, I used Brilliant White by CND, Glenn by Julep Nail Vernis and Vinyl by Orly.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Paint your full nail white
2. Using a nail art brush, paint thin red vertical stripes across
3. Apply a black tip along the bottom of your nail
4. Paint a red stripe down the center
5. Using a nail art brush, paint a thinner black line in the center of the red
6. Using a dotter tool (or a bobby pin), apply black dots in between the thin red lines
7. Top it off with top coat
(Photo: elle.com)Tags: Chicityfashion, CND World, Fall 2012, Jena Giambacini, Julep, Julep Nail Vernis, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, NYFW, Orly, Proenza Schouler