If you’re like me, you’re probably still dreaming about the Victoria’s Secret Angels who strutted the VS Fashion Show last night. Rightfully dubbed the sexiest night of the year, the angels cooed, winked, and all but made viewers combust or sprint to the nearest gym. This year’s themes were “British Invasion”, “Parisian Nights”, “Shipwrecked”, “Snow Angels”, “PINK Network” and my favorite— “Birds of Paradise”. The wings were constructed with different types of bird feathers and just almost made the girls take flight. Looking smoking hot was Jacquelyn Jablonski in vibrant coral and Robin’s egg blue. We may not have Angel wings (or their banging bodies for that matter), but we always have the Ladyfingers.
To check out my behind-the-scenes coverage from the 2012 VS Fashion Show, click here.
To emulate this look, I used Purity by Zoya, Bess by Julep, and Sunday Funday by Essie.
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full white nail
2. Paint light blue across the tip of your nail
3. Using a nail art striper, paint a sunburst of coral lines coming out from the center of the blue tip
4. Next paint a burst of blue lines coming out from the coral
5. Repeat alternating colors until you reach the top of your nail
6. Using dark blue polish, paint a thin line bisecting the teal line at the tip of your nail
7. Top it off with top coat
Tags: Birds of Paradise, Essie, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Julep, Manicure Muse, Miss Ladyfinger, Nail Art, Runway Inspired Nail Art, Victoria's Secret, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Zoya