Tomorrow kicks off NYFW, which means all of us attending have probably been panicking over the 7 Perfect Outfits. That hardly leaves time to think about the perfect manicure to top it all off (unless you’re Miss Ladyfinger, of course.) Ladies, here’s your solution:
This technique first caught my eye in the Fashion Canada magazine featuring Andrej Pejic. You can use any two colors you’d like, although I’d recommend black plus a neutral to work to accompany your style in a subtle, chic way. I used “Chelsea” by Nails Inc. and “Dove” by Zoya.
Click here to find out how to get it!
1. Paint your full nail black.
2. Using a dense colored light neutral, paint over the black creating a smaller nail shape within your nail. Be sure to paint straight down to the tip.
3. Once dry, paint the tip of the nail using the black you used previously.
4. Use a fine nail art brush or black nail art pen to smooth out your lines.
5. Top it off with Seche Vite’s Fast Dry Top Coat for a lasting manicure.
For last season’s NYFW mani, click here.